Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm in love.....

I'm in love with The Book Depository UK. They have the most divine books at a very reasonable price, they enable me to see what I am actually paying in Aus dollars ( or in any currency ), and finally and most importantly.... have free delivery to anywhere in the world.  It makes my heart go skippity skip. What more can a girl ask for?


These were my latest purchases.  Three books full of scrumdiddlyumptiousness.  Beautiful books with lots of ideas and patterns.  Now I have a hundred and one more things that I want to make to add to the 3875 things I still have queued up waiting to be made.  Maybe I should go easy on Book Depository (and my bank account) until I finish or even start a few more projects.

Nearly finished the sneak peek from last post, just have to do the binding,  something I quite enjoy doing, although not sure when I am going to have the time to get it finished. Hopefully by the end of the weekend. Fingers crossed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the book depository too. I love knowing that there's no shipping charge (although my credit card probably does not)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip marg, didnt know about this site. look forward to seeing your new inspired creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun and interesting books. Free shipping--gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my husband divorces me for breaking the spend no money in June covenant I'm squarely blaming you. I just bought three books over that website that I didnt know existed until you blabbed about it.

    They were crazy bargains - how could I not buy them! (Sorry - just practicing for when I get busted)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.