Saturday, February 27, 2010

New granny squares throw


Here's a test run of joining the squares together as you go. I was originally going to use the taupe colour in the squares and join them together using the off white, but I am really really glad I chose to do it this way, I think it looks much softer, and gives it an all together different look. Now I have only a zillion squares to make and then join them all together.  Also trying to sort out my applique on the quilt, finish my Dubai scrap book album, find a home for all my stash of wool, help mini-me with her art "body of work", do housework,  aaarrrrghhhh......................

3 comments:

  1. Thank yor for dropping by. I love your granny squares, I need to get my hook out.
    Love,Debie

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to meet you marg, as said on flickr , love the crochet, ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work!! Can you post the name of the yarn and the colors? This is beautiful, I would love to make something similar for an older friend of mine. Thank-you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.