Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ripply/Wavy Cushion

I need to find a new name for this cushion. I finally finished it tonight and took photos at 9.30pm, under fluorescent light and/or with flash. I broke all the rules for good photography, but I don't care as I wanted to show that I actually have been busy.
This is the front, the colours are actually pretty true to life.




And this is the back, hmmmm, without the flash the off white has turned to a yucky cream, and the blue looks more grey. The blue should be the same as the dark blue in the front of the cushion. However it is a good photo of the buttons.




This is another photo of the back, using the flash. The colour is now more realistic, but it's not exactly a great photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.