A combination of things brought her to the decision that the puppy had to go, (fortunately the girl who sold her the puppy had said to her, that she would take her back if needed.)
1. Cleaning up after a puppy is not fun, in fact it's gross.
2. Entertaining a puppy for hours on end is not that great if you want to spend time on the computer, or with friends, etc.
3. The other fur babies hated the puppy. The puppy had to be separated from the others, especially Bailey.
4. Puppies bite and scratch, stuffed toys don't.
5. If you have a puppy and you want to go away, you can't because no one will look after it for you, and you can't leave it on it's own for 24 hours.
6. If you want to go out at night, you can't because you have to look after the puppy, because your mother won't!
7. Being woken up two or three times during the night to take it out for a pit stop gets really really annoying.
8. Puppies destroy things, eg, phone charger cords, and anything else you leave lying on the floor, which is a bummer when all your worldly possessions are lying on the floor, because you are too darn lazy to pick anything up and put it away.
9. Puppies pee on things on the floor, eg your clothes, etc refer to number 8 above
10. It costs a lot of money to keep a pet, food, vet bills, flea/tick protector, worm tablets, toys etc., oh what's that, you don't have any money, I know you just spent it all on a puppy.
11. Puppies don't listen to you when you tell them to do something, it's annoying isn't it!
So now there is peace and quiet at Chez Sunshine for today. I'm not sure whether my feet look any younger but at least I don't need to keep up the experiment, hallelujah!