Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lucy

Jenni from Baa-me Kniits has a very cute friend Lucy, who is visiting lots of people in Blogland. First stop was Brisbane to see Kate at dash robin, where she had a lovely time.
Lucy has been staying with me for a couple of weeks now, a little longer than I was intending, as I made a quick trip away and Lucy came with me.

While she was here on the Sunshine Coast she did lots of interesting things.
 Look at the lovely scarf Kate made for Lucy.
We went for a drive to look at the local scenery.



Lucy had a horse and carriage ride at my sister's house.

She phoned home to Jenni.

Lounged by the pool, before going to Melbourne. It wasn't warm enough to go in for a dip.




 We travelled on a tram to the Good Food and Wine Show.

Said hello and had a photo taken.

Sampled some champagne, it was there, we had to!

Went to the Lindt shop and had hot chocolate and macarons.

Now Lucy is going to visit another blogging friend. I've given her something to make sure she has a snack for the journey.








8 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet...well in case Lucy ever wants to come to Germany...she is always welcome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea! You really showed Lucy a good time - and sent her with a little something for the road! What a good host - and, I bet she was the perfect guest :)

    Glad you had fun on your trip! Bummer it was too chilly for swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Food and Wine Festival, Champagne and chocolate, lying in the sun, trams.....Lucy will never want to come home! How cute is her tiny carrot!!
    Thank you for showing Lucy such a good time Marg, I hope she was a model of perfect behaviour. Did your beautiful Bailey get to meet her or was she keeping out of his reach?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for Lucy to visit such exotic places .. where is her trip taking her next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I think Lucy is a very lucky rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the carrot! Lucy is having such a great holiday, I really should have come with! Beautiful post, its nice to see her cute little smile peeking out from all the different places. Lucky you going to the food and wine show...thanks for linking back, have a great weekend, xKate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey , How did I miss this! Hello Lucy!! It looks like she had a wonderful time with you Marg! She'll enjoy that carrot. I wonder where she's gone now...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.