Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Were They Thinking Wednesday










I have decided to start What Were They Thinking Wednesday.  
I receive lots of emails from friends with interesting photos and stories which more often than not evoke the description -  What the????????
Now I can share some of these gems with you.


A few years ago the Queensland State Government decided our state logo should be "The Smart State".  I don't think everyone in the state received the memo.


For my inaugural WWTTW  I give you this photo below.







Look closely, take your time.

This house was built in Queensland, not very smart eh!



7 comments:

  1. If was rude ( which Im not ) I;d say well what do you expect of a banana bender, but I;m sure if I looked hard enough I could find some shining examples of stupidity in my own backyard as well.

    That pic is so funny! What were they thinking ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one.
    I'll keep an eye out for one for next week.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'll admit the house looks a bit odd, but I think as an uninformed American, I'm not getting the whole story here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I admit it took me a few looks to get the garage door in a silly place!
    Are you being rude about Queensland in the same way we are rude about some of the carrot cruncher counties here?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to look twice to catch the stupidity...but pretty funny! A theme day is fun on a blog--always gives you a post title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you are right WWTT????

    Thats a classic, can't wait for more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think perhaps that they turned the garage into extra living space and then built the gardens. From a banana bender

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.