I am 1 today, it's my Blogiversary. Woo hoo
I can't believe it is a year since I started. A year ago I barely even knew what a blog was, yes I admit, I wasn't exactly the most up to date IT kind of girl.
So my achievements for this year are:
1. Ditched a friend (frienemy).
2. Dived head first back into the crocheting and quilting world, and I must add here that I love every minute of it.
3. Started a flickr account.
4. Started buying stuff online!!!!
5. Started taking more photos of everyday things.
6. Made some lovely new friends online.
7. Lost some weight and found it again!
8. Went to Europe by myself and met some great people while on holidays.
9. Had a big birthday party for a big birthday, not telling which one though.
10. Survived another year with a teenage daughter.
All in all a pretty good year, don't you think?