Sunday, April 11, 2010

I found a top loader!!!




My wonderful, fabulous, bestest friend, Renata, has an old top loading washing machine in her garage, yippee, so yesterday I washed and tumble dried my first raggy quilt.  I crossed my fingers that when I opened the machine, my stitching had survived and I would have one whole quilt as opposed to 56 pot holders. It did and now I think I might have to make another one!!! Thank you so much Renata, you saved me a trip to the laundromat and my quilt looks fab, even if I do say so myself.
I didn't even notice Bailey in that photo above until I had downloaded it!




                                                
I give up trying to get a photo without these two!


This morning:





Can you see that tiny frog?


Corellas eating the seed pods.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks truly gorgeous. I love it !

    These are fun to make ...except for the cutting part which always feels like it takes as long as the rest of the quilt.

    I'm so excited to see the finished quilt...I know I'm raving but it really is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow Marg you have done a magnificant job of the quilt... Sure does look so cool even your felines love it... ha ha
    Love the photo of the mountain with the cloud on it... when we went to NZ one time my friend told my Grandie that the clouds like to kiss the mountains...nice way of putting it I think.
    Have a great week... hope the RSI is a tad better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Quilt! Loved the little frog (and your cats as I am cat mad) photos too :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.