Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

A big thank you for your kind words, support and encouragement throughout the year and it's been inspiring to be able to see such beautiful work, and fabulous reading all the wonderful posts.



To all the wonderful friends I have made this year, thank you so much for joining me in my journey and random ramblings. I hope you all have a very happy and safe Christmas break, and I really hope the weather is kind to everyone in both the northern and southern hemispheres. Especially those in northern Queensland with the first tropical cyclone of the season hitting the coast (this morning) on Christmas Day.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't blogging marvelous - we have all made so many new frieds throughout the year. Happy Christmas to you and hope you will not suffer with the weather - it's crazy just now isn't it? Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and "ramblings"

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Marg.
    We've had a very pleasant day too. Almost constant drizzle and quite humid but not hot so I'm happy. A shame for those who are suffering with the cyclone in the north.

    I'm looking forward to more adventures with our blogland friends next year.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too, Marg! Blogging and meeting new people, such as yourself, has really been a blessing this year. May next year be just as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I got to know you this year. It's amazing how much a part of my life you've become (not in a creepy stalker-ish way but in a "I made an amazing friend" kind of way)

    Here's to more adventures in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.