Today I finished the top of the hearts quilt, not without a bit lot of unpicking. I tried very hard to have all the seams butting up and as I haven't made a quilt for a very long time, it was not as easy as I thought I remembered. It's finally finished, and it's not that big. This is the pattern I used, but I made it 7 x 7 squares, the original is 6 x 6 squares.
I love this square below with the bird, it's so cute.
Now for the quilting, I am sooooo looking forward to that...........not really, but at least it's not too big and I will just be sewing in the ditch and then around the edge of the hearts.