It was very sunny this afternoon, so I had to take these photos inside. Even so the colours are not showing true. The photo below is a little more accurate.
I still have to finish hand sewing the binding on to the back, which I am planning to do tonight. The colour of the fabric on the back was a bit of an issue. This is where ordering online is not always great. The website I ordered it from showed it as red, I would say it is more rust or terracotta, but definitely not red. I used it anyway as I can't see me making another quilt in these fabrics. One is enough. The fabric I used for the flowers is definitely more red than orange like it is showing here. The next photo was taken once the sun had gone.
Below, the back, and close up detail of the piecing.
I quilted 1/4" either side of the seams on the strips on the front.
Not the best quilt I have ever made, but I am really happy with the result.